The Fox Gloss Professional Line guarantees a 100% smooth effect, providing a responsible straightening, with differentiated and efficient treatment. Composed of natural sealing resins, it works on the hair cuticle, not reaching the cortex or the capillary medulla, preserving the hair against breakage or any other damage and providing hair with a natural straight and deeply treated aspect.
METHOD OF USE:
DILATATING SHAMPOO: With wet hair, apply Gloss Dilating Shampoo, rubbing the hair from the ends to the root. Repeat the application for two more times and, on the last time, let the product act for 20 minutes, making sure that the cuticles are completely open. Rinse the hair thoroughly and dry it with hot air.
APPLICATION OF THE GLOSS RECONSTRUCTOR MASK: Do not comb or untangle the hair. Divide the hair in four parts (ear-ear, forehead-nape). Start the application of the Gloss Reconstruction Mask in one of the parts using a brush and comb, passing the product lock by lock.
– After application, remove excess product with a towel and dry with cold air.
HAIR ALIGNMENT: Split the hair again and, in fine strands, align the hair with comb + straightener.
– Hold the straightener, position the comb in front of it and slide it to the ends.
– Repeat the process 3 times to align the strand.
— Continue the process over the whole applied part.
CUTICLE SEALING: Use two high-heat plates that are not gapped when in the closed position. After having aligned the strands, work in fine locks, planing from root to tip with two planks, to maintain the heating of the strands.
– Repeat the procedure an average of 15 to 20 times. It is very important to observe the type of hair and analyze the need to flat iron more times.
– Repeat the procedure all over the hair. For a perfect result, it is essential that the cuticles are completely sealed.
WASH: After the procedure, wait 15 minutes and then rinse.
– Apply Shampoo and Conditioner, rinse the hair, comb and blow-dry it. Check the result.
HAIR TYPE: Applicable to all hair types.
COMPATIBILITY: Fox Gloss Professional line is compatible with all types of chemical products.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Before application, perform a hair analysis, check hair health and do a lock test before starting the chemical process.
TIP: In blond hair, dyed and weakened hair due to previous chemical processes, the use of a straightening board must be cautious, use at a reduced temperature due to saturation of the hair.
IMPORTANT: Remember that Fox Professional is not responsible for the misuse or improper use of the products. We guarantee the product result as long as the step-by-step is followed according to our recommendations and applied by a professional.