G Hair Keratin Treatments
This special treatment by G. Hair was specially developed for hair damaged by environmental aggressions and chemical processes. When hydration no longer has effect, this treatment recovers the wires, replenishes keratin and reduces volume by up to 30%. Restores damaged tips.
Ideal for Brazilian keratin treatment maintenance or when the wires become porous and rough. In this state, hydrations are no longer sufficient, as the scales of the wires can no longer be closed. This constant opening does not retain nutrients and moisture in the threads and they can not restore their softness and softness. The injection of low molecular weight Keratin in the threads of the G.Hair Capillary Plastics recovers the health and malleability of the threads, at the same time that it promotes the effective sealing of the cuticles, preserving for a longer time its health, softness and form, besides reducing the volume in 30%. Contains small percentage of formaldehyde.
Your hair is recovered from damage suffered, smooth, easily manageable and shiny.
All types of hair.
1 G. Hair Moroccan Plastic Deep Cleansing Shampoo 1000ml
1 G. Hair Moroccan Plastic Keratin Collagen System 1000ml
1 G. Hair Moroccan Plastic Moroccan Hair Replenisher 1000ml
HOW TO USE
- Apply the Shampoo to wet hair, gently massaging from the scalp to the tips. Rinse and repeat the operation.
- Dry the hair well by pressing the threads with a towel.
- Mix in a plastic container a measure of the Keratin Collagen System for two equal measures of the Moroccan Hair Replenisher.
- Mix until you het a good consistency of the product.
- Apply to the hair in thin wicks, beginning at the nape of the neck. Let it act for about 10 minutes (time counted from the beginning of the application).
- Apply 2 cm away from the root.
- Dry the hair completely with a hair dryer. After drying, use a hair straightener in thin wicks, at least 5 times each wick.
- Wait until the hair cools and rinse the hair thoroughly with water (preferably cold).
- Rinse the threads by gently pressing with a towel, apply a few drops of a good finisher oil and proceed with brushing.