The H-Brush line, is an innovative system, which provides a high level of regeneration. It treats and provides perfect nourishment for the cortex, which has lost its mass through previous chemical processes. Developed with N-acetyl Cysteine, Luna Matrix, Elastin, green tea and Pracaxi oil that act as cell renewal by filling out the thread structure (cortex) rebuilding and restoring elasticity, strength, brilliance and lost volume by chemical processes. It has micro natural pigments that prevent fading of the threads.
It is prepared with: keratin, which strengthens and restores the natural elasticity of the hair; green tea, a powerful antioxidant that repairs damage on a day-to-day basis and Pracaxi oil and N-Acetyl Cysteine, providing intense hydration for the strands, stronger hair, better alignment and shine, eliminating frizz and preventing fading through the natural pigments present in its formula.
Rebuilding and restoring elasticity, strength, brilliance and lost volume by chemical processes.
All types of hair.
1 Honma Tokyo H Brush Intense Reconstructive Mask 1000ml
HOW TO USE
- On wet hair, apply the Preparatory Shampoo until forming plenty of foam. Repeat the procedure 2 more times.
- Remove excess water with a towel.
- Apply the Intense Reconstructive Mask wick by wick, 1 cm away from the root, aligning the wires with a fine toothed comb.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Without rinsing the product, dry the hair 100% with a hair dryer. There is no need to brush.
- Use a hair straightener on thin wicks, enough times to seal the wires. Use a silicon tip repairer for a better finishing.