LANA Forest Tanino 100ML – Formaldehyde-free
Intense and shiny straight hair has never been so healthy, now enriched with Tannin
For the diversity that lives in the most curly and voluminous hair, Lana Brasiles has created Forest Protein, now enriched with Tannin, which treats damaged areas of the hair, leaving it stronger and incredibly straight and shiny.
Offer Lana’s irresistible shine to your customers!
Main active ingredients:
Vegetable protein, vitamins, minerals, tannin, omega 3, 6 and vitamin E.
Curly or thick hair.
Not tested on ANIMALS
Lana Brasiles products are exclusively for professional use.
How to use:
1. Wash hair with Forest Tanino Deep Cleansing Shampoo or any other of your preference.
2. With the help of a towel or dryer, dry the hair until it looks slightly damp.
3. Divide the hair in parts. Apply Forest Tanino with a brush and, with the help of a fine comb, spread the product evenly throughout the hair, lock by lock, without excess.
4. Let the product act on an average of 20 to 50 minutes.
Tip: The action time of the product varies according to the type of hair. For extremely frizzy hair, we recommend a minimum of 45 minutes.
5. Rinse hair 50% to 70%.
6. Make a smooth brush with the help of a hair dryer and a brush.
Tip: For hair with frizzy roots, we recommend the use of a circular brush at the root to stretch the hair well.
7. Comb the hair, strand by strand, strand by strand. Tips:
– Always use professional straighteners, as they keep the temperature stable.
– For blonde hair, a maximum temperature of 200°C or 392°F is indicated to avoid color oxidation. In “Step 7” the hair is already finished, however, to perfect the result, follow the steps below.
8. Let the hair cool down.
9. Rinse hair 100%.
10. Comb each strand no more than 10 times.