Progressiva Forest Tanino 1L – Formaldehyde Free
Intense and shiny smooths have never been so healthy, now ennobled with active tanino.
For the diversity that lives in the most curly and bulky strands, Lana Brasiles created Forest Protein, now ennobled with Tannin, acts by treating damaged areas of the strands, leaving the hair stronger and incredibly smooth and shiny.
Offer Lana’s irresistible brilliance to your customers!
Vegetable protein, vitamins, minerals, tannins, omega 3, 6 and vitamin E.
Curly or thick hair.
- VEGAN Product
- FORMOL free
- Not tested on ANIMALS
- Lana Brasiles products are exclusive for professional use.
How to use:
1. Wash your hair with Forest Tanino Deep Cleansing Shampoo or any other of your choice.
2. With the help of a towel or dryer, dry your hair until it looks slightly damp.
3. Divide the hair into parts. Apply Forest Tanino with a brush and, with the help of a fine comb, spread the product evenly over the entire length of the strands, strand by strand, without excess.
4. Let the product act for an average of 20 to 50 minutes.
Tip: The product’s action time varies according to the type of hair. For extremely curly hair, we recommend the minimum time of 45 minutes.
5. Rinse hair from 50% to 70%.
6. Make a flat brush with the aid of the dryer and a brush.
Tip: For hair with curly roots, it is recommended to use the circular brush at the root to stretch the strands well.
7. Plank your hair, strand by strand up to 10 times each. Tips:
• Always use professional boards, as they maintain a stable temperature.
• For blond hair, the maximum temperature of 200 ° C or 392 ° F is indicated to prevent oxidation of the color. In “Step 7” the hair is already finished, however, to perfect the result, follow the steps below.
8. Let the hair cool. 9 / Rinse hair 100%. 10 / Plank a maximum of 10 times each strand again.