Intense and shiny smooth hair has never been so healthy, now ennobled with active TANIN.
For the diversity that lives in the most curly and voluminous hair, Lana Brasiles has created Forest Protein, now enriched with Tannin, that treats damaged areas of the hair, leaving it stronger and incredibly straight and shiny.
Offer your clients Lana’s irresistible shine!
- VEGAN Products
- FORMOL FREE
- Not tested on ANIMALS
Step 1 – Forest Tanino Shampoo 1L – Deep Cleaning
FOREST TANINO Deep Clean Shampoo (Deep Cleansing) was specially developed with a pH of 4.5 to 5.5 (close to that of the hair) and plant extracts to clean the strands and scalp without damaging, contributing to the balance of oiliness, keeping hair healthy .
Tannin and plant extracts.
Suitable for all types of hair.
How to use:
Massage Forest Tanino deep clean shampoo on wet scalp until foaming.
Massage for a few minutes, taking it to the tips.
If necessary, repeat the process.
We are a family owned and operated business.
Step 2 – Forest Tanino Therapy 1L – Without Formaldehyde
Vegetable protein, vitamins, minerals, tannins, omega 3, 6 and vitamin E.
Curly or thick hair.
How to use:
1. Wash your hair with Forest Tanino Deep Cleansing Shampoo or any other of your choice.
2. With the help of a towel or dryer, dry your hair until it looks slightly damp.
3. Divide the hair into parts. Apply Forest Tanino with a brush and, with the help of a fine comb, spread the product evenly over the entire length of the strands, strand by strand, without excess.
4. Let the product act for an average of 20 to 50 minutes.
Tip: The product’s action time varies according to the type of hair. For extremely curly hair, we recommend the minimum time of 45 minutes.
5. Rinse hair from 50% to 70%.
6. Make a flat brush with the aid of the dryer and a brush.
Tip: For hair with curly roots, it is recommended to use the circular brush at the root to stretch the strands well.
7. Plank your hair, strand by strand up to 10 times each. Tips:
• Always use professional boards, as they maintain a stable temperature.
• For blond hair, the maximum temperature of 200 ° C or 392 ° F is indicated to prevent oxidation of the color. In “Step 7” the hair is already finished, however, to perfect the result, follow the steps below.
8. Let the hair cool.
9. Rinse hair 100%.
10. Plank a maximum of 10 times each strand again.
Lana, Forest Tanino Mask – Immediate Repair of Damaged Hair – 200g
FOREST TANINO Hair Mask – combines a powerful blend of vitamins, noble oils and tannin for the repair and intense care of hair. The hair gets back malleability, deep softness and flexible strength. Its active ingredients help repair damage caused by time, discoloration or coloring, from the first application.
Step by Step: Apply the FOREST TANINO mask on wet and clean hair, lock by lock. Start at the tips and damaged parts, proceeding towards the root. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse. Finish as desired.
INDICATED FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
Not tested on ANIMALS