The Cauterization Mask QBella Professional gives shine and softness, through this special mask thermoactivated in a single step.
Developed with the latest technology, rich in Tucumã, Brazilian Keratin, complex of amino acids, Panthenol. This complex of microparticles of proteins and amino acids of low molecular weight has an extreme ability to reposition the cortical mass, repairing and reconstituting every area fragmented by the exaggerated use of chemical products or by atmospheric and mechanical action.
– Instant restructuring for extremely chemically damaged strands;
– Returns protein and amino acids to the strands.
Directions for use:
1. Apply the Capillary Cauterization to damp hair, immediately after using the Shampoo, starting from the tips to near the root;
2. Distribute evenly, gently massaging lock by lock or using a wide-tooth comb;
3. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and rinse normally;
4. Dry 100% of the hair with a brush and blow dryer;
5. Finish with a fine straightening iron, avoiding temperatures above 200º C (or 390º F).
Keep out of reach of children. External use for adults. Avoid exposure of the product to sunlight and intense heat. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. After use, keep the package closed. Strictly professional use.
There are no reviews yet.