Hair straightening shampoo
The First shampoo consists of a blend of acids that bind to the simple hair proteins creating chemical bonds. Through interaction with heat source generates hair straightening. The principal components of The First shampoo are organic acids, which have three-dimensional shape and thus interact better in the cortex of the hair internal structure. Can get up to 20 applications.
Extract of Rosemary and Propolis: with astringent properties, protects the scalp, the length and tips of the threads.
PCA-Na: acts within the hair fiber, decreasing the dryness of the hair. Menthol: with cooling effect, it controls the oiliness of the hair.
Silicone: has conditioning action. Blend of Ômegas (Omega 3, 6 and 9): gives shine and strength to the hair.
Hyaluronic Acid: retains water in the hair, increasing hydration, both on the scalp and hair fiber. It forms a superficial film on the wires, which helps to preserve the softness and the natural elasticity.
Glyoxylic Acid: from the molecular interaction between the hydrogen and saline bonds of the hair, realigns the wires.
Cocoa butter: emollient and moisturizing action. Blend of Silicones: with three types of silicone, it has moisturizing, protective and conditioning function.
Keratin: protein that makes up the hair fiber and acts as a protector and strengthener.
SS Technology (Panthenol + 10 essential amino acids): Complex of amino acids and creatine that nourishes and stimulates the energetic metabolism of the hair, giving back its natural luster.
Panthenol: vitamin B1 that has conditioning properties.
Kiwi Extract: Emollient, it also has conditioning, moisturizing and antioxidant properties, which help protect the hair from the harmful effects of pollution.”
Smoother and well aligned hair, with reduced volume.
All types of hair, including the ones that have undergone several chemical treatments.
1 “Sweet The First Shampoo” Straightening Shampoo 1L
HOW TO USE
- Wash the hair with the Deep Cleansing Shampoo 3 times, leaving in the hair 10 minutes at the last time. Rinse well.
- Split the hair in 6 parts. Apply the Rebuilding Treatment. Apply the product 1 cm away from the scalp and use a fine toothed comb to spread it to the tips.
- After all hair is covered with the product (make sure every wire is covered), leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Without rinsing, use the cold air of a hair dryer until the hair is 90% dry. Use a hair straightener in thin wicks, 12 to 16 times each wick.
- After the hair has cooled down, rinse with plenty of water.
- Apply the Mask on wet hair from root to tip, massaging the scalp. Leave it to act for 10 minutes, then rinse. Finish hair as you wish.