Developed to be less aggressive to hair, it provides quick and effective discoloration according to the formulation chosen by the professional, ensuring a great result.
Attention: The quantity of the product must be adequate to the length of the hair, as well as the care with the current conditions.
STEP BY STEP:
1. Wear gloves;
2. Place the required amount in a plastic or glass container;
3. Never use metal containers;
4. Add the Oxigen 20, 30 or 40 Developer Cream. Mix well, until homogeneous;
5. The mixture with Tree Liss Dust Free Bleaching Powder is consistent, does not drip, and guarantees perfect application on the hair. For bleaching dark hair (tone 4), or platinum hair (tone 11);
6. Let it act for 45 minutes.
Note: If a second application is necessary, remove and reapply again, removing the excess powder. The use of Triplex is recommended for damaged hair. The process that requires a second application: 10ml of Triplex Reconstructor for 50g of Bleaching Powder and 100ml of Oxidizer.
Coconut Oil and Keratin.