Yasmin Oil can be used for finishing, night treatment, and protecting the hair from sun and salt. Furthermore, the oil can also be used to moisturize the body, that is, it is not restricted only to the hair.
To finalize: Apply 3 to 5 drops in the palm of your hand and spread it on the length of the hair and the tips.
Night Treatment: Apply to dry hair, massaging gently. Leave on overnight, and wash your hair in the morning as usual.
For Sun and Salt Protection: Apply 3 to 5 drops on hair before the sun and/or sea exposure.
- Repairs the natural elasticity of the hair fiber;
- Protects from sun and salt, ideal for a mermaid day at the beach;
- Makes the replacement of lipids and vitamins;
- Nutrition, hydration, softness, and shine;
- Repairs thermal damage (sun, flat iron plate, hair dryer);
- Reduces hair frizz;
- Provides a healthy look to the hair;
- It has 8 100% natural oils;
Óleo de Yasmin contains eight types of oils in its composition:
- Linseed oil – with omega 3 and 6 to replenish the natural oiliness of the threads and ceramics to protect the hair fibers.
- Macadamia oil – has moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
- Olive oil – is moisturizing and helps reduce hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
- Sunflower oil – has vitamins E and C, moisturizing properties, and helps define hair.
- Palma Christi (castor) oil – has vitamin E, omega 6 and 9, and is moisturizing and helps restore hair damage.
- Avocado oil – contains vitamins and amino acids, helping to moisturize and reduce hair breakage and hair loss.
- Argan oil – helps restore damaged hair, containing vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Coconut oil – minimizes split ends and frizz, moisturizes and protects hair from damage.